Monday, May 02, 2011

Let’s Ride

I like riding on the back of Motorcycles; no I don’t want to drive one. So to thank the friend who took me for a ride I made this card.

lets ride

It is a digital stamp from Kenny Kiernan. I colored it with Copic and Prisma Pencils/Gamsol and a metallic pen. I went with gray cause his bike is gray. The inside of this card says “WEEEEEEEEEE!”

 

It has been a ride since I last posted here. My cousin was injured cleaning his gun. My brother suffered Hypoxia and is now in a nursing home but from January to now its been a long hard ride watching him suffer. Several other friends are seriously ill.

Through all of it my stamping buddies and Jesus have sustained me!

 

IN HIS HANDS,

QP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored that you took the time to comment!