Monday, May 02, 2011

Copic compare

I belong to group of Copic Groupies and we have been talking a lot about different papers to use them with. I decided I wanted to compare them all. I made this video and posted it to Youtube.
http://youtu.be/GhlUCjOCnGQ

Here are the pictures from the video
X-Press It
mail-7
Cryogen White
mail-6
Neenah Classic Crest- Solar White in Super Smooth
mail-5
Borden & Ridley #234
mail-4
Big Art Brand Professional Pen and Ink
mail-3
Gina K Pure Luxury Base Weight
mail-2

My favorites are still the Neenah and I like the shimmer of the Cryogen White
and the blendability of the Borden & Ridley.

In His Hands,

QP

4 comments:

Joyce Irvin Harris said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for your review of the various papers. I agree with your assessment of Cryogen White, X-Press It, and Borden & Riley #234. I'll be trying Neenah on my next image, but for now, my personal favorite is still X-Press It over Cryogen White because when all things are near equal for my emerging style, I prefer a bright white paper.

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great video Pam. I'm a Borden & Riley #234 user. Aside from me just plain liking the paper, I love the price when I'm able to us my 40% off coupon and the fact I can purchase the product locally. The next time I'm at my local scrapbooking/cardmaking store, I'll pickup a couple sheets of your favorites and try them out.

Jan Scholl said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just love playing with colors and papers and you used a couple I hadn't heard of before. The Cryogen is my absolute fav but I have used the Neenah, in fact I lent so much of it to others, I don't have anymore so maybe will just stick with Cryogen from now on. I know people rave about Stampin' Up but I like it for layering not coloring. When I found your video and started to listen at 4AM, I thought you sounded like Oprah! I am adding your blog to my Reader. Have a great end of the week and if you don't like the heat like I do, sorry. Send it up to Michigan to me, so I can save it for wintertime.

Pamela Levingston said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Jan thanks for the comments and I wish I could send you the heat!

Post a Comment

I am honored that you took the time to comment!