Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Club Cards






I am a member of Cincinnati Ink, a group of Rubber Stampers who meet twice a month out of Stamp Your Art Out in Cincinnati Ohio. Each meeting we trade 2 cards, one themed and one no theme. This meetings' theme was snow with glitter.
Here is what I made. I used my cuttlebug for the black and white one (no Theme), I love this toy. I can't take credit for the idea I saw it on some one's blog and finally had a use for the tiny embossing folder! Thanks!
The theme card is created on StarDream with Glitter Embossing Powder. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cory said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the simplicity of this card.
I's a lovely piece.

Cory

Pamela Levingston said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cory. Thanks for the compliment. I love complicated and simple it just depends on my mood (or the amount of time I can spend). QP

Sandy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These cards are beautiful! Those cuttlebug folders are the greatest. Here is a link to a video I found with a fun technique using the cuttlebug embossing folders:

http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/03/cuttlebug-ink-e.html

Check it out. I hope to post a collage I made using the technique sometime soon. I have to finish it first.

Pamela Levingston said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sandy,
I loved that technique, I had read about it but it was good to be able to see it. Perhaps I will give it a try! Thanks QP

Post a Comment

I am honored that you took the time to comment!